The Pearson CE50 family of Case Erectors provides industry leading output in a compact footprint. Its proven design, optimized in demanding real world applications, incorporates highly reliable servo motors on all major motions. The CE50 undersized case model is ideal for erecting ultra small cases.
- Speed: Up to 50 cases/min & Real-time, on demand speed adjustments
- Case Size Range (in): L 5-23.5 | W 3.5-16 | H 3.5-18.5
- Sealing: Hot melt glue or Tape
- Controls: Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC/PanelView Color HMI
- Changeovers: Fast-supported by scales, pointers, quick release handles/HMI Graphical Guided Instructions
- Standards: PackML compliant/UL listed control panel
- Construction: Heavy duty welded tubular frame/Mild steel/Stainless steel/Low-pressure wash-down
- Machine Size Range (ft): L 20 | W 8 | H 8-9
- Key Differentiators: Dual opposed case erecting — Positive case selection/transfer — Tolerant of knock-down case variances — Servo-controlled major motions — Real-time, on demand speed adjustments
Don’t see the precise model you’re looking for?
Call NEUTECH today at 877-655-5454 and we’ll help you find what you need.