Pearson’s CS40 Case Sealers are fully-guarded, and available in either mild or stainless steel construction. The CS40 top seals a wide-range of case sizes with hot melt glue at speeds of 40 to 65 cases per minute depending on case length.
- Speed: 40 to 65 cases/min depending on case length
- Case Size Range (in): L 8-24 | W 5-16 | H 4.5-18.5
- Sealing: Hot melt glue/Tape
- Controls: Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC/PanelView Color HMI
- Changeovers: Fast – supported by scales, pointers, quick release handles/HMI Graphical Guided Instructions
- Standards: PackML compliant/UL listed control panel
- Construction: Heavy duty welded tubular frame/Mild steel/Stainless steel/Low-pressure wash-down
- Machine Size Range (ft): L 11 | W 5 | H 5
- Key Differentiators: Fully automatic/Continuous motion operation/Independent Roller System for smooth and reliable case transfer (patented)
Don’t see the precise model you’re looking for?
Call NEUTECH today at 877-655-5454 and we’ll help you find what you need.