Proven reliable over and over again, these intermediate level EASTEY Shrink Tunnels provide you with all the quality features found in much higher priced machines. They are designed and built to give you all the performance features needed for positive shrinking a wide variety of films including polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC.
EASTEY Performance Series Shrink Tunnels are expertly welded on 12 gauge steel frames and designed to produce superior shrinking on a virtually any package. Variable four-direction air flow, variable air velocity and delayed cool down are just some of the features that provide the durability you have come to rely on from EASTEY. See for yourself why EASTEY has been a leader in the shrink packaging industry for over 25 years.
- Designed to seal most polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC shrink films
- All-welded main frame from 12 gauge steel
- Live roller or stainless steel mesh belt conveyors; optional “dead” roller conveyor for polyethylene
- Sealed bearings (not bushings) on drive and idler shafts
- Adjustable digital solid state temperature control for a variety of films
- Four-directional air flow provides positive shrinking
- Variable air flow and air velocity for a variety of products and applications
- Bottom air flow adjustment – full on, ½ on, full off on ET2010
- Large ducting creates more air volume inside tunnel
- Plugs available for patterned air flow
- Delayed cool down and over temperature protection
- Fold down electrical control panel for easy maintenance
Don’t see the precise model you’re looking for?
Call NEUTECH today at 877-655-5454 and we’ll help you find what you need.