The MAX 12 Continuous Roll Bagging System from Sharp Packaging Systems runs bags up to 20″ wide and 40″ long. Technology advancements include HMI, a networkable touchscreen PC running Windows® 7 embedded plus an Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1400 PLC, and the unit bags much faster, with huge gains in throughput. Sharp’s E-Z Bags® feed through the machine, are opened, filled with product, then sealed.
- Printing—50% faster than other printers
- Reduced cycle times with the lighter weight aluminum jaw
- Run multiple applications on one machine with both horizontal and vertical loading capabilities
- No queuing and reduced scrap and material cost with moveable printing head
- Thermal ribbon usage reduced as much as 90% with simple adjustments
- Longer lasting constantly heated sealing mechanism
- Off-the-shelf parts
- Troubleshoot quickly on the PC based system with manuals and video clips on the HMI
Don’t see the precise model you’re looking for?
Call NEUTECH today at 877-655-5454 and we’ll help you find what you need.