The Q33 print and apply labeling system is a rugged, feature-packed print and apply system designed to exceed the most demanding variable information labeling requirements. This applicator can be configured to apply side panel, leading or trailing panel, and corner wrap labels to a wide variety of products. Design features include a machined 5/8” thick side plate and integrated electronics with a choice of microprocessor or non-proprietary PLC controls. The solid construction and wide variety of rugged label application modules give the Q33 print and apply system the flexibility for nearly any industrial application. With the heated enclosure option, the Q33 printer applicator is capable of 24/7 reliability in the harshest and wettest environments.
- 5/8″ thick anodized aluminum side plate construction
- PHD brand 1.25″ bore linear slide tamp cylinders
- Straight label web path
- RFID ready
- Microprocessor controls with 50 programmable product presets
- Modular chassis for ease of debug and maintenance
- Integrated printer fault monitoring with stack lamp
- Optional General Purpose IO interface
- Quick disconnect sensors and pneumatics
- Integrated photoelectric product detect sensor
- Machined U-Mount style mounting yoke
Don’t see the precise model you’re looking for?
Call NEUTECH today at 877-655-5454 and we’ll help you find what you need.