The Arbot is a pre-engineered robotic palletizing cell that automatically stacks and wraps pallets to exact specifications. It consists of a multi axis robot, gripper, automatic stretch wrapper, pallet dispenser and conveyance system in a space efficient footprint.
Arbot cells range from a one-line in, one-line out configuration, up to a four-line in, four-line out configuration to match production requirements.
Grippers are matched to the application and range from simple suction cups and vacuum plates, to fork and bag style tools. Custom tool designs are also available to accommodate virtually any product.
The system can accommodate cases, trays, bundles, bags, etc. with weights up to 1,200 pounds. Speeds vary by application; however, rates up to 60 pieces per minute are possible.
An automatic pallet dispenses supplies pallets as needed and can be reloaded while to system is running to maximize efficiency. Slip sheets and tier sheets can also be placed as needed.
After the load is complete, it is transferred to a fully automatic stretch wrapping station, allowing the robot to immediately begin building the next pallet. Wrapped pallets are then discharged to a staging conveyor for pick-up.
- Five-axis 80 kg (176 lb.) palletizing robot (accommodates products up to 100 lb.)
- Dedicated robot controller
- Vacuum cup style gripper
- 10’ infeed conveyor with pneumatic positioning clamps
- Automatic pallet dispenser, with 10 pallet magazine and drag chain discharge conveyor
- 60” pallet build station conveyor
- Integrated rotary stretch wrapper (PAC4R2 up to 45 loads/hour)
- 60” pallet off-load conveyor
- Allen-Bradley® CompactLogix™ PLC
- PanelView™ Plus 1000 ten-inch, color HMI
- Heavy-duty construction with powder-coated finish
Don’t see the precise model you’re looking for?
Call NEUTECH today at 877-655-5454 and we’ll help you find what you need.