The Pearson CE25 family of Case Erectors operates at speeds up to 25 cases per minute. All CE25 models feature an ergonomically friendly, powered, horizontal case magazine. With a vertical case presentation and compact footprint, the CE25 is ideal for limited floor space applications.
- Speed: Up to 25 cases/min
- Case Size Range (in): L 8-24 | W 5.5-16 | H 3-18.5
- Sealing: Hot melt glue or Tape
- Controls: Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC/PanelView Color HMI
- Changeovers: Fast – supported by scales, pointers, quick release handles/HMI Graphical Guided Instructions
- Standards: PackML compliant/UL listed control panel
- Construction: Heavy duty welded tubular frame/Mild steel/Stainless steel/Low-pressure wash-down
- Machine Size Range (ft): L 12-13 | W 5 | H 6-7
- Key Differentiators: Dual opposed case erecting/Positive case selection/transfer/Tolerant of knock-down case variances
Don’t see the precise model you’re looking for?
Call NEUTECH today at 877-655-5454 and we’ll help you find what you need.