CF-25 Case Erector/Former
The CF-25 is the latest in a series of industrial grade, high performance case erectors from Little David. This case erector is designed to form and bottom-seal corrugated boxes at speeds up to 15 cases per minute. Patented case flow technology allows the CF-25 to maintain it’s versatility without compromising your floor space.
Am improved case transfer system features upgraded vacuum system and (3) vacuum cups, and the chain and Lug drive system ensures a square box is formed and eliminates box stalling and slipping seen in side-belt machines. And finally, the CF-25’s load-on-the-fly/easy load hopper ensure box loading and changeover are simple and efficient.
- Erects and bottom seals up to 10 cpm (standard) and 15 cpm (high speed)
- Patented box flow process enables small footprint
- 2 minute case size changeover; requires no tools
- Chain and lug drive system ensures case is square during sealing and eliminates slipping and stalling seen in side-belt machines
- Interlocking safety gates restrict access to moving parts
- 150 case powered hopper
- Pneumatically folds flaps