Pearson’s CS30 family of Case Sealers operates at high speeds of up to 30 cases per minute. While our Random Case Sealer features automatic case centering to allow for random feeding of various case sizes, our Inline Top and End Sealer is specifically designed to close and seal partial overlapping top flaps, and then fold and seal end tab extensions.
- Speed: Up to 30 cases/min
- Case Size Range (in): L 12-39 | W 8-26 | H 6-26
- Sealing: Hot melt glue/Tape
- Controls: Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC/PanelView Color HMI
- Changeovers: Fast – supported by scales, pointers, quick release handles/HMI Graphical Guided Instructions
- Standards: PackML compliant/UL listed control panel
- Construction: Heavy duty welded tubular frame/Mild steel/Stainless steel
- Machine Size Range (ft): L 19-34 | W 6-15 | H 5-8
- Key Differentiators: Fully automatic/Continuous motion operation/Powered case centering/Flights and top case squaring/Major flap folding/Sealed case pass-through capability/Fully random model for high-volume distribution center applications
Don’t see the precise model you’re looking for?
Call NEUTECH today at 877-655-5454 and we’ll help you find what you need.