ROM Fusion Strapping Machine
The ROM Fusion delivers Mosca innovation and quality in a performance and price package that is appropriate for mid-level strapping needs. The walk-up, operator cycled strapping system is built around Mosca’s breakthrough DC brushless direct drive technology and features a combination of convenience, low-cost and reliability. The ROM Fusion features much of the same technology found in higher priced Mosca models.
- Standard 3 Sealer for superior system performance and precise strap tension control at high speeds
- Up to 50 cycles/minute via front or back footbar
- Strap tension is infinitely adjustable from 0 to 50 Lbs. tension, the correct range for most bundling, box closing and mail tray strapping operations. The ROM includes Mosca’s “soft tension” capability when minimum tension is required.
- Mosca’s “soft tension” capability when minimum tension is required
- 180° degree pivoting control panel allows operator access from front, back and side
- Rigid formed sheet metal construction with resilient powder coated finish and stainless steel table top
- Single cabinet and two track sizes with three standard strap widths provide moderate versatility at minimum cost
- Ergonomic front loading dispenser for fast coil change, operator safety and small footprint
- Hinged, removable tabletop for fast, convenient access to the sealer area for cleaning or troubleshooting