The Pearson RPC Robotic Palletizing Cell is a custom solution for specific project requirements and plant layouts. Featuring a multi-axis articulated arm robot, all RPC models are highly flexible and offer reliable operation. Fast, pre-programmed changeovers and customizable end-of-arm tooling allow the RPC to easily palletize a variety of products and pallet patterns.
- Output Capabilities: Multiple pallets — Pallet conveying — Applying slip sheets — Complex pallet patterns
- Product Handling/Palletize Configurations: Multi-line palletizing with single robot or multiple robots — Pallet conveying — Flexible and programmable palletizing patterns
- Controls: FANUC PMC / Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC 10in Color PanelView HMI — Servo controlled pick and place motions and case transfer
- Robotics: Highly reliable robotic arm design with MTBF of over 120,000 hours
- Changeovers: Fast-supported by scales, pointers, quick release handles/HMI Graphical Guided Instructions
- Standards: PackML compliant — UL listed control panel
- Key Differentiators: Heavy duty welded tubular frame/Mild steel
- Machine Size Range (ft): L 23-28 | W 8-9 | H 8
- Key Differentiators: Custom designed for each project requirements and plant layout — Flexibility to palletize a variety of product and pallet patterns — Fully-interlocked perimeter guard package — Multiple infeed/discharge configurations — Flexibility to palletize multiple lines with a single robot — Customizable end-of-arm tooling
Don’t see the precise model you’re looking for?
Call NEUTECH today at 877-655-5454 and we’ll help you find what you need.